Monday, February 11, 2008

All's OK

On the personal front all is well. Nothing major to report, just the usual events in life. Nothing to complain about. It's cold, 4 to start the day, but when compared to other locales it's not so bad. Even the snow hasn't been too much deal with. Winter is going better than expected.
I won the fall sporting clays league and was winning the winter league until a really poor showing last week and a lack luster performance in the snow this weekend. It happens. Hopefully I'll figure out what I'm doing differently and fix it this coming weekend. I've been in worse slumps before, that's for sure.
My herd of deer is growing as the temps drop. They eat fairly well here and are not yet showing signs of significant weight loss. They're pretty healthy so far.
All in all a good winter on the home front. I guess it's time to get after the to-do list on the 'Cuda so I'm ready for another cruising season. It's pretty cold in the garage, but it's time to start getting some improvements taken care of. Goals, they're great to have, but not always simple to meet.
Stay warm(for those in the south, at least pretend it's cold) and enjoy the remainder of the winter.
Good luck.

1 comment:

Linda said...

So right about the goals. We have a new grand daughter with major health issues. Has sort of shot all goal apart. Now I have some new goals to help get ready to bring her home. Mom and Dad are trying to get things ready, Grandma's job is some quilting for the bed that we can add memory foam to help protect her.

Glad winter isn't too bad there. We had more here than we have had for a few years. We are about to the end. Valentine's Day is about the last (have seen a bit a week or so later). We did have a couple of late starts and then 2 days of no school. Think I could use another one, but doubt I will get it.
Sorry you are not shooting well. Not something I know anything about. Also sounds like a good project to start getting the 'cuda ready for this season. About ready to get the camper back on for heading out in the spring. Another few weeks!