Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Decent Day

As I look back at the events of today, I see that there are many things to gripe about. Today, we proctored long tests for the state, sat through a couple of hours of learning about special education titles and had no time for much of anything. At first thought, this was a horrible way to spend a day...then I start thinking about some of the other jobs I've done and all seems fine. Today was a decent day. I think I need to look at the positive side more often...been too negative lately. Time for a change. This should make the days go better and open up some new opportunities. Through the course of the after work afternoon, I have caught up in my class, found 3 pretty good web pages to use in my class...still need to find some more, but all in all not too bad from a progress standpoint. Keep pluggin' away!

No comments: