Thursday, March 08, 2007

Home Today....

Today, I am home working on my latest class in the UF series, trying to become a better teacher. I can do this today because I'm slightly wounded. I'm learning that I'm not as young as I used to be and not as durable. I have a leg that's swollen like a grotesque balloon, due to my leg's untimely contact with the knee of another during a basketball game. I guess the x-rays say I'm OK and will return to work on Monday.
I have created a second blog to keep the classwork separated from some of my usual ramblings and to try to organize my ever growing online bank of information. If you are interested in the idea of instructional computing and my ideas/quest for knowledge, check it out at http://hoppysinstructionalcomputing.blogspot.com/
I look forward to refining my blog and have seen some pretty impressive ones out there. I'm still a work in progress.
Thanks for keeping up with the posts :)

No comments: