Monday, April 03, 2006

An Apology

An Apology
Hello all,
I have to start out this week with an apology. I was unable to access any of the blogs for the majority of last week. Today (Monday 4-3-06), I was able to get in for a short time. I was welcomed by 86 postings to catch up on. I intend to read these postings and get caught back up…but it will take a little time. This is what can happen when technology isn’t accepted in schools. I’m having a difficult time with getting the privilege of accessing the needed web pages. I can only imagine the fight that will ensue with our tech coordinator when I begin to request student access. In my district, the tech coordinator does not seem to take the “facilitate, spread and encourage” approach to technology throughout the schools. It appears to be more of a “hamper, thwart and frustrate” method. It’s really a long story, but not one worth spouting off about at this time.
I will be responding to the blogs as I get through them.
On a better note, Verizon should have my access for home on Tuesday :)
Look forward to reading your ideas!
mark

No comments: