Saturday, May 26, 2007

Great Find

This week, as I started the process of changing over all my old info into the computer, I thought that there had to be a good way to go about this...and came across something that I hadn't considered. I found an external hard drive to be the slickest darn thing I've used in a LONG time! So far, I've put gigs of stuff on it and am amazed. I'm using an Aluretek with no AC needed. It's pure USB and is tiny. It comes with a little case and a long USB chord. Soon I'll have all my stuff in on the new computer and all my work in one place! Since I've had this, I think I've sold 4 others to people who were just as impressed as I am...nice little unit!
More importantly, I can now load programs on it and use them with any computer and save all of my class work in one place(backing up at home of course) and stop carrying folders around with me.
Even so, I'm a little behind in my classes and will be working to catch up the next couple of days. Not a great way spend the holiday weekend, but it's what I have to do. In a couple of weeks, I'm off for the summer, but start another class.
Sometime soon, things have to slow down! I just hope it's all worth while.

No comments: