Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Still Good

All seems to be going pretty well right now. I'm a little bit behind in my classes this week, but should catch up ASAP. I think I'm OK on that front. The classes are a bit different than I expected, but seem to be useful so far.
I brought home over a ton of topsoil today, so that the plants in front of the house will have a nice place to grow...and I did this on one of the hottest days so far. I had 92 degrees on my porch. I guess it's a good way to lose weight? Anyway, I'm done there. I finally removed the old steering box from the Cuda too. The "new" one should be going in tomorrow, but that will depend on how much work I catch up on tonight. It's perfect weather for the car, just haven't gotten the whole thing together lately. Maybe soon.
All fronts are covered for now, with the new computer running great, a portable hard drive on the way, which will allow me to save all my school stuff in one place for a change, and let me finally get all the stuff I need from the old computer. I don't really have any major gripes and am happy to be counting down the days to summer, even though I'll be in classes for most of it. Somehow I'll manage.
Hope all is well where you are!
Good luck.

No comments: