Monday, May 14, 2007

Time Gone

Well, my little break is over. I'm not only caught up at work, but a little ahead of the game and can finally see that the top of my desk is black! It's been a while since that color has shown through. I spent most my extra time catching up on things around the house. The yard is all mowed for the first time this year, the car has been washed, the garage cleaned, trimming done....and so much more. I did spend some time shooting, wasting a few hundred rounds at sporting clays and five stand, which is always a good feeling. Yesterday, I changed out the rear differential in the Cuda and should be driving it again tomorrow, after making sure that there are no leaks. The first car show of the season is Sunday. If I can get a steering box changed out before then, I'll make it to that one. If not, there are lots more to attend over the next few months. Nothing big if I miss it.
I've read the syllabus for each of my two new classes, which don't seem to be too bad, but I'm starting to think that two at once might be a little much...then I start a third one four weeks from now. I guess I'll just have to set a timeline and stick to it! Hopefully all will go well. I guess time will tell there.

No comments: